Rick Hickey - Newfoundland Chapter President
1969 Trans am (tribute)
400 Pontiac motor (461, eagle stroker kit)
Comp Cams custom grind hydraulic roller with 1.65 PRW roller rockers.
Edelbrock RPM intake.
Holley 850 street HP carburetor.
KRE D-Port heads.
Heads ported by SD performance to flow 295 cfm.
Pontiac HEI. Ram air restorations Pontiac factory headers, 2.5". @.5" duel exhaust from manifolds to tail pipes, with flow master 40 series mufflers.
Turbo 400 trans with 3500 stall converter.
GM 10 bolt rear with 3.42 gears.
Three year rotisserie restoration completed in 2013.
Rex Drover - Newfoundland Chapter - Vice President
1976 Trans Am
Bought off original owner in 2006 here in my Hometown of Bay Roberts
It was bought new at the Terra Nova Motors branch in South River(long gone)
in the summer of 1976 by Keith Morgan who has been a friend of mine for many years.
Not many people especially here in NL can say they own an original survivor car that's been here it's whole life,in the town I grew up in,and can also say they remember the first time they ever laid eyes on it!
Well I do, I was around 13 he had Cragar wheels on it with 50s on the back,side pipes,
traction bars,rear window louvers,and a CB antenna on the trunk.
I thought it was the coolest thing I had ever seen with that big burning bird on the hood!
It was love at first sight little did I know 30 years later I would own it. L. Rex Drover
Ron Ryan - Newfoundland Chapter 1st Officer
1979 Trans Am
Paint is higher orange it is basically an original except for the color
Before it was gold, wanted it to be a little bit different so I painted it orange
All the work was done in my back yard with the help of good friends
I'm am pleased with the outcome ,love driving it every chance I get.
1976 Pontiac Trans Am
Carousel Red 455 4 speed. Numbers matching block bored .030 over. Lunati 0.491 lift cam. Balanced and blueprinted by Beatty and Woods.
6X heads, Edelbrock performer intake, Holley 770 street avenger carburetor
Headmen headers and 2.5" duel exhaust with Flowmaster 40 series mufflers
Stock 8.5" 10 bolt rear end with 3.42 gears.
Original Rally II rims with 255/60R/15 BF Goodrich Radial TA tires.
Rocky Trickett #3 Founding Member
2002 Trans Am WS6 / Automatic LS1 Engine
Silver Paint - Olive leather interior
List of Mods include: Wiseco junkyard dog forged pistons
- Texasspeed 228R cam kit / - Clevite double timing set and guides
- Texasspeed Long tube headers with off-road 3.5" Y-Pipe.
- SLP loudmouth 1 canister type muffler
- MSD race wires / - NGK Hot plugs / - PAC springs
- Texasspeed Hardened push rods / - Titanium Retainers
- Granatelli Mass air flow including sensor
- Factory LS6 intake / - New Bosch O2 sensors
- 160 Degree thermostat / - MSD fuel pump and high flow filter
- Royal purple synthetic oil changed every 3000 kms
- 4 L60E freshly rebuilt with all B&M components
- Transgo HD2 shift kit / - Yank 3600ss stall
- Freshly installed corvette Servo
- fully rebuilt rear end differential with Cleveland 3.73 gears and install kit. Every bearing and seal was replaced during rebuild
- New U-Joints / - Fresh Royal purple synthetic gear oil and additives
- All new brakes with Hawk pads and rotors / - Painted calipers
- C7 Z06 rims wrapped with Toyo Proxes tires
- Full Alpine custom stereo with 3 sets of components front to back and JL Audio sub
- All LED lights throughout including hard to get LED driving lights
- Fresh 5% tint all around
- T-Bars are laser etched with the trans am decal. Prob the only one you will see like this
- Freshly charged A/C
- The car is mint for the year. It sounds unlike most street cars. Roughly about 440 hp to the ground. It will run 7.5 in the eighth with drag radials. The car is one of the very few that did come with the LS6 block. I did check the serial numbers and it is in fact one of the rare ones. Rides like new and surprisingly easy on fuel. Please let me know how to send the registration fee of $70. Thanks and look forward to your acknowledgment!!
Nicole Victoria #4 Founding Member
2002 Trans Am WS6 Convertible
Engine 350 LS1
6 speed Standard
All original with no modifications done
Car has just rolled over 100k mark.
Gerald Mercer #5 Founding Member
1980 Pontiac Trans Am
4.9 Lt Engine
Paint : Burnt Orange
Black Leather Interior
This car was purchased March 1980
Original paint on car and I am the original owner.
400 with and auto transmission
Colour is regimental red.
Tom Cromwell #6 Founding Member
I purchased the car in Ontario in 2014, but my family has a long history with the 1980 Pace Car. My father and mother-in-law drove away from their wedding in his 1980 Pace Car. When they found out my future wife was on the way that sports car was sold to get a more responsible family vehicle. Fast forward 25 years or so and right before my wife and I were married my father-in-law buys another one. We drove away from our wedding ceremony in his car, just like he had before us. A year later my wife was visiting her family and we saw yet another Pace Car up for sale. They went and saw it, with me back in Newfoundland, and we agreed to buy it over the phone. Late that summer we drove it home St. John's have been putting the miles on ever since.Gerald Mercer #5 Founding Member
Colin Murphy - Founding Member #7
This is my 73 T/A that my father owned from 74-77, he then sold it and After 20 years He thought the car was long gone as he lost track of it. I tracked it down and found it around 2012 and made multiple attempts to buy it back which were all unsuccessful until Jan 2017 when I finally go the car back. It is in need of extensive restoration which I will be soon starting the resto which will start with a rotisserie and glass bead blasting. I’m hoping to go back to the original buccaneer red and fairly stock rebuild. I’ll keep pics posted of my progress as the build moved on
Neil Murphy - Founding Member #8
1980 WS6 T/A
Joel Sheppard - Founding Member #9
Justin Sheppard - Founding Member #10
1984 15 th anniversary trans am 1 of 1500. For now 305HO 700r4 with a vortec headed 350 in the making
Tristan Rowsell - Founding Member #11
2001 Pontiac Trans Am WS 6 package 18” Eagle Chrome Rims with Cooper Zeon Tires All original except for Alpine stereo system and tires & rims